GPS Based Sales Force Tracking App
Field Force Tracking App
Manage and Track your On-Field Workforce efficiently in Real-Time.
On-field employee tracking has become a significant necessity for any business that employs sales or service people. MTracker – A best Field Force Tracking App allows a business manager to stay update about employee schedule and distance traveled for a day
Field Force Tracking App System also helps the manager to be aware of the meeting time spent by an employee across various clients. GPS based Sales Employee Tracking System features allow the business to auto-generate dynamic reports from the data collected in the Field force tracking GPS based mobile app.
Besides monitoring the location of your field staff, the app offers sophisticated ways to track and measure their daily on-job activities as well.
SalesForce tracking app helps the business manager to locate salespersons on the map, which would help the manager to guide the salesperson to visit new clients nearby the place of employee location.
How It’s Work?
What do you need to know? Order status!
Live Order Submission & Tracking System from Fields by Dealers & sales representative.
The Sales Executive will book the order on behalf of the dealer.
For Security, the order will be booked by the name of the dealer with the reference name of the Sales Executive for the information.
availability of product
After the availability of the product in stock, a confirmation will be made by the General Manager.
Stock and production-management will be done internally by the warehouse & production manager.
Warehouse manager and production manager then will deliver the order based on the booking (Note: Order will be in bulk).
Order Report status will let the General Manager know about pending orders and completed orders.
Information is the key to increase business size.
- A sales executive will add the regular schedule for meeting with
- The sales executive will upload order booking other information details.
- Sales executives submit the daily route and distance traveled, turn to monthly touring reports.
Time is money, so never miss your field updates.
- Field agent tracking will be made via a Pedometer, which will be connected with be connected to the backend system.
- The position of the field agent will be updated after every 20-minute cycle.
- A calculation between the agent data and backend system data will be made to match the figures.
- If there is a big difference between both the data, then an in-depth tracking analysis will be carried.